Friday, September 5, 2008

Modern Marvel!

Look! I painted my kitchen! gotcha... I still can't make a freaking decision, so when my lovely neighbor Maya Judd suggested I download the "Personal Color Viewer" from the Benjamin Moore website I thought "what the hell?" It looks kind of fakey, especially any of the greens for some reason, but maybe it will help me get a sense of the direction I should go in. Thoughts?










I'm kind of digging the pink matched to the tile and then I can do tons of green accents... like two of these amazing chairs from Modernica that I LOVE in front of each window with a little cafe table inbetween.

4 comments:

M.W. said...

i love the purple, blue and pink---the green does look fake.

i also love you.

M.W. said...

and the blue looks nice as well.

Benjamin Moore lover said...

I see you are sampling many colors. Fun Huh?
I wanted to make you aware of myperfectcolor.com untill now if someone wanted to sample a color they would have to either buy a quart or choose from limited color choices available in jars or pouches. MyPerfectColor invented a pint size can for any color and you can browse all the colors on the web. They also can make any color from any brand using Benjamin Moore paints. They ship all samples to your door fast. when you get a chance please check them out. https://www.myperfectcolor.com/ all this for about half the price of any store.

My favorite is the color combination page
http://www.myperfectcolor.com/Color-Combinations-Myperfectcolor-com-s/3254.htm

I picked colors form each of these brands, how great is that

Benjamin Moore
Ralph Lauren
C2
Sherwin Williams
Martha Stewart
Donald kaufman
Valspar
Pottery barn
Restoration Hardware
and almost 100 more

Lushpad said...

My vote is for the mink colour. The lime coloured Eames chair would rock against it!

Mel
www.lushpad.com