Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Baby Loves Persimmon!

So I finally went to the bossman with my peach tile conundrum and he suggested I paint the walls a deeper more vibrant shade of the peach tile... so a persimmon or deep coral color. Actually, he thought I should paper the kitchen in this gorgeous custom wallpaper but I'm not sure how I would afford that idea. I'm not too surprised with his color suggestion as coral/salmon is one of the boss's "go to" colors. I personally don't normally gravitate towards red but the idea started to grow on me and I realized that I actually really love that beautiful soft shade of red that has a lot of orange in it. I think it would make for a very cozy, warm kitchen. Anyway, here are some pictures to illustrate the color I have in mind.



A William Morris fabric. The coral acanthus leaf is amazing with the black background and look! it's paired with that pale peach too.
I'm in love with this juicy chair that is in our showroom. So so pretty.