Monday, August 25, 2008

Witch's Kitchen

There are four main rooms in my apartment. You enter through the Kitchen so I’ve decided to start there, besides the kitchen is really the heart and soul of any home, and I can’t start cooking delicious meals for you guys until it is set up. I REALLY want it to be spectacular. Unfortunately, my landlord decided to tile the bottom half of one entire wall, and the sink niche with rose beige tile. Actually, rose beige is too kind…. If it were a paint chip it would have a name like “corpse tongue.” So I’m left to find a paint color to compliment the devil tile… or do I embrace it and match the walls to the tile? Thoughts?







3 comments:

-Spear! said...

i like the color on the left... especially in back of that green. yummm.

i think it would be really cool if you found some fancy wallpaper just for the little wall above your stove.

Lorri Hicks Cazenave said...

grey....grey is the new pink and a good compliment to pink.
Plus if you pick that yellowy color it will just make you hungry;-)
Or wallpaper...I like that idea because you can funk it up.

Love your blog!

M.W. said...

it's best to trust your instincts and initial gut reaction---i think they all look good. indecision is the death of creativity.