Monday, August 25, 2008

My Eyes Are Green 'Cause I Eat A Lot of Vegetables...


I forgot to add that I’m a green addict, so all of the kitchen accessories are leaf green. Seriously, it's an illness. I see green and I have to have it. I have Max to thank for the lovely Le Creuset set. Thanks, babe! However, the leaf green does further complicate the color issue with the rose beige tile. Lily Pulitzer kitchen anyone?



My first little piece of Vaseline Glass which I adore. It gets it's glow from the actual uranium in it so I like to keep it close to my vital organs.
I mean come on... look at the darling fruit basket. $7 at Pearl River Mart.

1 comment:

Christopher Grace said...

Green is so great! I love it. Growing up, I was always surrounded with it as it is my mother's favorite color. I find very soothing.